My dogs

My dogs
All together in spirit: Back row L-R Gemma, Maddi, Bruno, Kizzy, Charlie and on front row L-R, TJ, Tommy, Sami, Lotte and Bliss. Maddi is the only one who knew all of the others.

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Lotte has been busy

Hi, Lotte here.
I have been very busy. Mum bathed and clipped me on Friday morning before going to Aunty Carole's near York. It wasn't fair that she wouldn't give me my breakfast - just 'cos she said I would be sick in the car. Hmmph, just to get my own back, I threw up a few times - serves her right for not feeding me.

It had a great time. I saw Uncle Tony for the first time as well as Aaron, who is 8 and Uncle Phil. They were really nice.  I saw some chickens a bit like Mum's and a great big dog, Mollie who is a rottweiler. She was sooooo patient with me. Oooh and I saw a black cat, Minnie. She was a bit scary. She arched her back and started to walk towards me so I thought it was a good idea to go back to Mum. There was a really loud noise a few times and a great big thing went past - it was a train. I was only scared once when I ran back into the house - well it did seem a bit close to me. Mum had a problem getting Dad back in the car - he scoffed all his dinner, had 2nd and 3rd helpings and didn't really want to go home. At least he got fed - not like me.

I went to Bridlington today. We took Charlie with us but Tommy had to stay home to look after the house. I managed to go about 30 miles before I was sick this time and not as bad as before. I wasn't sick at all coming home. No wonder - I hadn't got any food left in my tummy.
Not sure I liked Bridlington. I was such a good girl and Mum and Dad were so proud of me. They said I walked so well on my new pink lead with love hearts on it. I wanted to say hello to lots of people but hardly anyone would speak to me. Only one person stopped and said how lovely I was. She said she would see me on the TV one day winning Crufts, whatever that is. Mum said she would love to show me, but she hasn't got the incli, incling, oh, I know- the inclination to take me to shows. But she did say that I was one of the best pups she had ever seen. I agreed with her of course.

Oh and one funny thing happened. Dad bought 2 saucers of cockles for him and Mum and put them on the harbour wall. Suddenly one disappeared. A great big seagull came and pinched it. Dad didn't think it was as funny as Mum at first and said that saucer had been for Mum. He laughed later on though.
Charlie was really good but her legs weren't good after a while so we had to go back to the car. Poor old Charlie. She loved her time out. She looks after me and she loves me. I think everyone loves me, but I think that's 'cos I am cute and pretty and make Mum and Dad laugh.

Well, that's all for now. Pretty girls need their beauty sleep you know. 

No comments: